Monday, July 5, 2010

The Night Before.

Tomorrow I am on my way to Europe! I'm a little nervous about the flight, it's not everyday you're flying over an entire OCEAN, but my dad says I'll be fine haha. For all of you reading this, I just felt this would be easier than an email because I honestly don't enjoy writing them at all. Haha. So if you are interested to see how my trip is going, feel free to come to my blog here and read all about it. I'll try to keep up with posts as often as possible, but I'm sure even my mother knows that I most likely won't be an everyday poster...

My flight leaves tomorrow from Houston at 4:15pm and will arrive in Paris at 8:35am. I don't know how interesting my flight will be, seeing as I plan on trying to be asleep the entire time, but I will write about it because I'm sure mom will want to know!

To everyone still in Stone Harbor, it was great seeing you again! I only wish I could have stayed longer! I'll miss everyone! Sara, thank you for all the wonderful help and tips before my trip! Mag & Rob, I'm going to miss both of you so much! I'm glad we had time to all be together for the summer though! Mom and Dad, I love you both very much! Thank you so much for this opportunity! And YES Dad I WILL study and make the grades you expect of me! Mom I
ll miss you a lot and keep you fully updated! I love you all very much and can't wait to see you guys in August!

1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    How exciting to read your blog! Now we can live vicariously through you as we are surrounded by the heat of Texas and too much on the to do list! I want to be with you in France! Enjoy. Aunt Gina

    ReplyDelete